Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

Awesome!

Seriously, who doesn't love a trippy movie? That was great animation and effects too, man. I loved it.

One question though... wtf did this guy smoke?!

ehlboy responds:

we'll never know hehehe.

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Love this. So much.

Me and my roommate literally just watched this like 9 times. Hahaha The animation is just phenomenal, seriously man, we rofl'd

The-Epic-Battle The-Epic-Battle

Not sure why this is under judgement...

Personally, I loved the animation, man! It had that old DBZ feel to it and you don't see that much anymore. It was some good old fashioned action. This was just a great, little movie overall.
p.s. Where did you find that Pinhead sample in the beginning?! I'd love to use that in one of my tracks.

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Not too many games like this out there.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was a little basic, and a bit slow for my taste... But patience truly pays off in this one, as the story is what really kept me going. (As depressing as it may be.)

The best thing about this is that I couldn't help myself from getting emotional at times. Which is a huge thing for a flash game to accomplish in my book. I loved the way the story was told and how everything was wrapped up so nicely at the end. With a bit of a twist, even. I've gotta say, for the most part, I was really satisfied when I completed it. I've ever played a game that's made me feel the way this one has.

5/5 - 10/10 Excellent job.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Brilliant idea for a game.

Really innovative and well executed! Took me 24 minutes to beat, and surprisingly with an S rank. Didn't get bored even for a second.

5/5 - 10/10 Very nice game!

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Ridiculously addicting

I've been playing this game for much, much longer than I had originally intended... Great job, man. You've done a hell of a job.

Skrillex Kill Everybody Remix Skrillex Kill Everybody Remix

Love this, man. Excellent mix of your own sounds with the KOAN Sound ones. Awesome atmosphere and overall just really well done. Can't find any flaws here no matter how hard I look.

You've got a well-earned 5/5 from me :)

ERROR 404: Drop Not Found ERROR 404: Drop Not Found

Great job, dude

You've got a seriously awesome composition in this one. Mastering sounds awesome as well. I'm with F777 on this one; I can't wait to see how this turns out.

You've got my vote as usual, man. 5/5 - 10/10

Or4nges responds:

Thanks! I'm psyched about seeing where this song takes me too. I never know what direction they'll go in while I write em :P

- Push - Push

Sounds great, man!

You've got a 5 from me :) I really like the vibes to this one, it's just plain happy. It really reminds me of my old NG days back in like '06-'07. I don't think this is just me, but songs that remind me of nice times in life are particularly awesome. Also, I'll add that the abrupt ending makes for a really nice loop :)

Great work as usual. I love your melodious style! I can honestly say that I was happy to see a new song from Or4nges. Keep it up, my friend!

Or4nges responds:

<3 I love you man :D

It's kind of funny that you say it's a happy song. I was somewhat distraught when I started writing the piano part. So to me, it's not a very happy one, but looking at it from a happy point of view it does sound pretty nostalgic :D.

And the abrupt end is more of a "I quit for now, here's a WIP, Newgounds." I'll give it a proper interlude/ending type deal tomorrow.

Glad you like it man! I love every compliment I get, but coming from someone else who's so talented it really means alot.

The Biocide Fan Art The Biocide Fan Art

This is sick, man!

Haywyre-Dubsonic Haywyre-Dubsonic

Loving the design man!

But, as for the text... not so much. It really takes away from the piece as a whole. That's about it as far as my complaints though. The art is nothing short of amazing, especially considering how it was made.

Really liking this, man. 5/5 - 9/10 :)

Rooshie responds: