Re-Wind (Electro House Test) Re-Wind (Electro House Test)

Quite nice, sir!

Good to hear something with a new twist from you! This is something I certainly wouldn't have expected, and that's always a good thing. It loops very nicely and overall my only complaint is that it isn't a full song yet xD

Keep workin on this one, man! This is good stuff!

YakovlevArt responds:

Aww dammit, i was hoping i could figure out a nice track and let you hear THAT b4 you here THIS. But haha, i should have expected you'd hear it eventually.

IR=REGARDLESS! -Thanks for leaving your comments. As always appreciated to be noticed by one of many, great producers here on NG. =]

- Smile - Smile

Hey, now!

First thing I noticed is that you've got a really nice groove to this one, man! You don't really hear too many dubstep songs like this. It's not got a nice subtle, but still powerful sound. I'm so sick of hearing these "check out this incredibly dirty wobble I made in Massive" kinda songs. Anyone can do that. Songs like these really take a certain amount of skill. So kudos for that, dude.

Great work, man. 5/5 - 10/10 :D

Or4nges responds:

I KNOW RIGHT?! Don't get me wrong, Massive is amazing, and in all honesty i'd be using it if I had the $$, but even still, I like to think dubstep is more than just a sludgey mud-monster. It can be catchy, it can be dancey, it can groove, and it can still be dirty.

Thanks for the review, man.

Antiskill- Club Life Antiskill- Club Life

Hmmmm...

Probably one of the sexiest intros I've ever heard, man. I like the whole vibe this one has. It's really nice and chill. The transition near the last quarter of the song was really nice too. It gave it some good variety but kept it similar enough to be cohesive with the rest of the track.

Great mastering and overall a pretty much flawless song.
5/5 - 10/10 :)

YakovlevArt responds:

Holy sh!t, haha! Thanks a lot man. Im glad you enjoyed this track for what i worked on. Again thanks a lot for the review, i hope my future tracks can engage you to birth such wonderful and positive words =]

xKore - State of Confusion xKore - State of Confusion

Gotta give you credit for this one, man.

This is nowhere near what I was expecting from you, (I don't think it's what anyone was expecting) but it's great. I don't think I'd be wrong to call this downtempo rather than dubstep, and that's something I can honestly say I've never seen on the audio portal. I've always been a fan of downtempo but have never tried to produce it myself. You've done an outstanding job here, dood, really. 9/10 5/5 from me.

iNfliktioN - Vanquish iNfliktioN - Vanquish

Nice one, man!

I'm really digging the vibe you gave this one. It's very chaotic, but you definitely pulled it off. The overall composition of the song and everything just... works. You don't see too much talent like this on NG, dude, thanks for sharing it with us :)
(p.s. I'm loving that industrial type snare you've got going on. It adds a nice element to the whole thing.)

Eleventy-Six [Demo] Eleventy-Six [Demo]

Or4nges

You are the man! It was good talking to you on xKore's stream today, you really do show promise as an artist. I'm lovin this a LOT, you've got one hell of a style :)

Or4nges responds:

Thanks so much dude! I'll see what I can do about finishing it :P

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

It was a pleasure watching make this dude :)

It's amazing that you could make this in like an hour and a half. It sounds a LOT better than it did on the stream. This is still a bangin' tune after like 10 plays in a row. Can't wait to see more live stuff, man. Keep em comin!

Time (DUBstep) Time (DUBstep)

Great work here, man.

Seriously. This is an impressive song you've got going on. I honestly think it sounds a bit better than the original. You've got some serious talent, my friend. Have you looked into getting signed?

Good luck in the contest! 5/5 from me, dude. I don't know how this has anything lower than a 4.0

DJFiendO responds:

Thanks man I'm also glad you really enjoyed the tune! I've noticed a few of your songs in the top of the charts as of late and Ive come to liking Core Concept a lot :) Thanks for the high score and review, and also nah I havent really looked into it. Im more concerned on getting a nice set of quality tunes before I do that. ;)

Day dream in the clouds.. Day dream in the clouds..

Well, well, well...

It's always interesting to hear what everyone's first song sounds like. I still remember mine, man...

Not bad for a first song, not bad at all. It's not what I would usually listen to, but all things considered, it's actually pretty good. It's got a fairly catchy melody and I like those tambourine sounds you used.

Only criticism I've got is that I agree with the guy below me, more instruments certainly wouldn't have hurt. Keep working man, keep working!

8/10 - 4/5 :)

Awake - Tell Me A Story Awake - Tell Me A Story

The guy below me couldn't have said it any better.

This song is top notch, from start to finish. You can really tell when an artist has been in the game for a while, and you, my friend, have definitely been at this for a while. Either that, or you're a natural born talent. Which I wouldn't doubt either...

Anyhow, 10/10 and 5/5 from me, can't wait to see what else you've got in store, man.