xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

Really great job, man

And that's putting it lightly. I've been looking forward to this ever since I heard the demo, and I'm not disappointed :) I just can't get enough of that reese you made, it's really something unique, man. I'd be damn proud if I made something like that. The intro's great, (reminds me of DaVIP and Encode - Vamanos) and even though after the beat drops some of the wobbles sound a bit sloppy it doesn't really take too much from the overall greatness of the song. 5/5 from me!
Btw, you said this is 100bpm. Since that's a lot slower than the usual dubstep bpm, do you have 2 snares per measure? Pretty much like a dnb drum loop? I'm just curious cuz I just feel like a traditional dubstep drum loop would sound MUCH slower than this.

Assassination [dub loop] Assassination [dub loop]

Sounds fuckin' great, man.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this at the top of the Dubstep list. Lovin' that talk-y bassline, those are always fun ;) Can't wait to hear the full track, and keep up the good work!!

Stereo Love (Remix) Full Stereo Love (Remix) Full

What's fucking baffling...

...is that this song doesn't have a higher score. This is literally 100% professional quality. It sounds nothing like your other stuff but in such a good way, it's crazy that you made this, man! It couldn't sound more legit!

Baby3ater responds:

thanks a lot, but i guess NG only knows amateur stuff. Plus Stereo Love is not well known.

Devolution WIP (JK) Devolution WIP (JK)

Not bad, man!

I really like the transitions you've got in here. They're actually one of the hardest parts of a song, at least for me. And it just sounds awesome after the 1 minute mark.
I think you definitely chose the right genre to put this under too. But I'm honestly not quite sure what parts would be considered dubstep. This just sounds like just some good ol' DnB

bob6294 responds:

Haha. Well I suppose I'm not particularly familiar with the DubStep Genre yet, so I couldn't incorperate anything but some sine wave wobble subs, not particularly dubstepp-y.
I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the review~ Anything in particular I could improve upon? I love "constructive" criticism.

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

Hahaha holy shit! Sounds great, man!

I've NEVER heard a reese quite like that. (I think you know which one I'm talking about) Good to see you're going places with your beats, man. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Attack Again [Modulator Remix] Attack Again [Modulator Remix]

My good man!

I know how hard it can be to make hardstyle sometimes so I've gotta say good job on this one. I like the intro and how you mixed up the melody when the beat dropped. Sounds good, man! Can't wait to hear the other remixes you've got coming out!

Baby3ater responds:

Wow, thanks alot. i will def tell you if i do. I really dont know why the score is so bad...now i know other ppl do like the song, so i dnt see why. Are ppl really expecting it to sound vary much like the original? I mean it is a remix...o whatever.
I could see past the score if ppl were only to explain why in the comments section:/ but what can i do right?

Tonestep! [MAC] Tonestep! [MAC]

Now this is skill....

Para, you're a damn genius when it comes to music. I'm quite baffled as to how you're the same age as I am and killing it this bad. I've heard "Bisector" and "Konig" and can't believe the amount of skill you've got, man. I've also heard a lot of the tracks you've got on here, and by God, one song you've got, "Beyond Me" is incredibly nostalgic for me, reminds me of listenin to good ol' cornandbeans back in the day :)
Basically I'm thanking you for being so damn good at makin music and sharing it with the rest of us. Good luck to you in the future, man, you've definitely got one in store for you.