Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Not too many games like this out there.

At first I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was a little basic, and a bit slow for my taste... But patience truly pays off in this one, as the story is what really kept me going. (As depressing as it may be.)

The best thing about this is that I couldn't help myself from getting emotional at times. Which is a huge thing for a flash game to accomplish in my book. I loved the way the story was told and how everything was wrapped up so nicely at the end. With a bit of a twist, even. I've gotta say, for the most part, I was really satisfied when I completed it. I've ever played a game that's made me feel the way this one has.

5/5 - 10/10 Excellent job.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Brilliant idea for a game.

Really innovative and well executed! Took me 24 minutes to beat, and surprisingly with an S rank. Didn't get bored even for a second.

5/5 - 10/10 Very nice game!

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Ridiculously addicting

I've been playing this game for much, much longer than I had originally intended... Great job, man. You've done a hell of a job.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Lovely Thing

This was an excellent game on the basis that not only is it a cuteass piece of ass, but it's also pretty entertaining. From the cutesy little characters to the techinically "violent" gameplay, everything's up to notch. :D

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

The one time...

The one I actually want a track from one of these games it's nowhere to be found -_-' Otherwise, I think you've got a pretty decent game here. It's nothing crazy, but it's a good time-killer. Nice job man.