Skrillex Kill Everybody Remix Skrillex Kill Everybody Remix

Love this, man. Excellent mix of your own sounds with the KOAN Sound ones. Awesome atmosphere and overall just really well done. Can't find any flaws here no matter how hard I look.

You've got a well-earned 5/5 from me :)

ERROR 404: Drop Not Found ERROR 404: Drop Not Found

Great job, dude

You've got a seriously awesome composition in this one. Mastering sounds awesome as well. I'm with F777 on this one; I can't wait to see how this turns out.

You've got my vote as usual, man. 5/5 - 10/10

Or4nges responds:

Thanks! I'm psyched about seeing where this song takes me too. I never know what direction they'll go in while I write em :P

- Push - Push

Sounds great, man!

You've got a 5 from me :) I really like the vibes to this one, it's just plain happy. It really reminds me of my old NG days back in like '06-'07. I don't think this is just me, but songs that remind me of nice times in life are particularly awesome. Also, I'll add that the abrupt ending makes for a really nice loop :)

Great work as usual. I love your melodious style! I can honestly say that I was happy to see a new song from Or4nges. Keep it up, my friend!

<3 I love you man :D

It's kind of funny that you say it's a happy song. I was somewhat distraught when I started writing the piano part. So to me, it's not a very happy one, but looking at it from a happy point of view it does sound pretty nostalgic :D.

And the abrupt end is more of a "I quit for now, here's a WIP, Newgounds." I'll give it a proper interlude/ending type deal tomorrow.

Glad you like it man! I love every compliment I get, but coming from someone else who's so talented it really means alot.

Spwee - Bad Chemistry Spwee - Bad Chemistry

Well, well, well...

This is really nice, man! You've got quite an aggressive beat here, which is always a good thing. Your synths/basses get the point across very well and they've actually got a catchy melody. They work well with each other. That being said, they get a bit too distorted at times and some better mastering could really help this one out :)

Overall, I really like this one, man. Keep on doin what you're doin :)
9/10 - 5/5

Scratchmyballs responds:

Thanks Biociiiide.

I kind of intentionally made it sound really grainy but I think I over did it.

- Seems Simple Enough - Seems Simple Enough

16 votes and they're all 5's

That's an achievement in and of itself. Hahaha, awesome job here, man. I'm not usually too into the chiptune type stuff. But this is pretty great, I can't deny it xD The quality is top notch, and just as a Video Game song should sound, it's catchy as hell. Kudos, my friend. Keep up the good work!

I know right?! I couldn't beleive 16 5's in a row either lol

Thanks for the kind words, broski :P

Antiskill- Crepuscular Antiskill- Crepuscular

Lovin this!

All of your songs have a very unique vibe to em, man. They're chill, but groovy and energizing at the same time. Not to mention the atmosphere they all have. This one in particular. I can tell you really took your time with this one. And it has certainly paid off :)

Kudos to you, dude. Hope your song stays at the top for a good while. You deserve it!

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks for the inspirational words, Biocide =]

Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo

Ooohhh yeaaa

I'm in love with whatever you've got going on at 3:00
Hope that one gets to see the light of day.

xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

Good stuff, man.

Love the melody to this one. Nice n groovy. Just judging from this one and Destroyer, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Lazershark is also gonna be drumstep?
Whatever the case may be, you can bet I'll be waiting for that EP to release. Great stuff, man.

Antiskill- World of Sound Antiskill- World of Sound

Well, now.

Look whose got a tune in the top 10 DnB category! Awesome job, man, Its really nice to hear some new DnB from you. You definitely incorporated your trance/house skills into this one, and nicely at that.

10/10 - 5/5 from me. Hope nigguhs don't hate too hard! Hahahaha

YakovlevArt responds:

Hey wow thanks for another review :)
I don't really care if it's in top ten as much as if ppl are listening or not.
Regardless I wanted to make a Dnb for a while, so I finally got around to it.
I also hope the hate will be rare, but I know the zero bombers are going to bomb :(.
Haha, thanks for the kind words, buddy.

XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela) XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela)

Now this is good stuff, man.

It was definitely a nice surprise to check out the top Dubstep song and have it actually be something decent. Thing is, this is a lot better than decent, this is top notch stuff my friend :) Really, really well done. I'm eager to hear more from you in the future!

5/5 - 10/10

Jimmypig responds:

Best review so far! Epic thanks.